- To connect Google Tag Manager to Faqprime, you must have an active Google Tag Manager account with a published container.
- You’ll need to have permission to edit your website’s Google Tag Manager configuration. — If you aren’t sure who might be the Google Tag Manager account owner in your organisation, you may check with the person/team who manages your SEO or website marketing operations.
To install Faqprime on your website with Google Tag Manager, follow these steps.
- Navigate to the Tags section of your Google Tag Manager account
- Create a new tag and name it (for example, “Faqprime - Help bot”)
- Now click the “Tag Configuration” section and choose “Custom HTML” tag type
- Click the “Triggering” section and you can choose an existing trigger “All Pages” or create a new one with the ‘+’ icon in the top right
- Hit ‘Save’ and then click on the 'Submit' button. However, it is highly recommended to verify your work using the “Preview” mode beforehand.
Now, Faqprime is installed using your Google Tag Manager (GTM) account.
Go ahead and Set up your custom domain to change the URL for your help centre.